These General Terms and Conditions (hereinafter referred to as GTC) of genova GmbH (hereinafter referred to as Seller) apply to all contracts concluded by a consumer or entrepreneur (hereinafter referred to as Customer) with the Seller regarding the goods presented by the Seller in its online shop reveel-skincare.com.
The Seller objects to the inclusion of the Customer's own terms and conditions unless otherwise agreed.
These GTC apply accordingly to contracts for the delivery of vouchers, unless otherwise expressly stipulated.
A consumer within the meaning of these GTC is any natural person who enters into a legal transaction for purposes that are predominantly not attributable to his or her commercial or self-employed professional activity. An entrepreneur within the meaning of these GTC is a natural or legal person or a partnership with legal capacity who, when concluding a legal transaction, acts in the exercise of his or her commercial or self-employed professional activity.
1. Scope of Application
(1) The following General Terms and Conditions (GTC) apply to all contracts for the purchase of goods that a consumer concludes with genova GmbH via the online shop reveel-skincare.com.
(2) According to § 13 of the German Civil Code (BGB), a consumer is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes that can predominantly be attributed neither to his commercial nor to his independent professional activity.
2. Conclusion of Contract and Contractual Partner
(1) The subject of the contract is the sale of goods. The contract language is German.
(2) The presentation of the products in the online shop does not constitute a legally binding offer, but a non-binding online catalogue. After entering your personal data and by clicking the button "buy now", in the final step of the ordering process, you make a binding offer to purchase the goods contained in the shopping cart. You can select goods and vouchers from the range of the online shop reveel-skincare.com and collect them in a shopping cart by clicking the button "Add to cart". Before sending the order, you can change and view the data at any time. Changes can be entered and saved for the order process via the "Back to shipping" button in the order overview at the end of the order process or on the page itself.
After receipt of the order, we will send you an automatic e-mail confirming receipt of the order and listing the details of the order. This confirmation of receipt does not constitute acceptance of the offer, but only informs you that we have received the order.
The purchase contract is only concluded by the confirmation of dispatch sent to you by separate e-mail. If we are unable to deliver the ordered goods through no fault of our own, for example because suppliers do not fulfil their contractual obligations towards us and/or do not fulfil them in time, we are not obliged to deliver and may refuse acceptance accordingly. A contract is then not concluded. We will inform you immediately about the non-conclusion of the contract as well as about the non-delivery and, if applicable, refund any payments already made to you.
Should the information on the range of goods (e.g. price, etc.) in the online shop be incorrect despite careful checking by us, we shall not declare acceptance by sending the goods, stating the correct information, but a new offer, the acceptance of which you are free to decide.
(3) The contract is concluded with genova GmbH.
reveel by MedSkin Solutions
Register Court Hamburg, HRB 137 593
UST-ID: DE 815 579 614
3. Delivery and Availability of Goods
(1) The goods are delivered as shown in the online shop, whereby we reserve the right to minor deviations in the packaging. Delivery shall be made to the delivery address specified by the customer.
(2) The delivery time for shipping within Germany is approx. 1-3 working days and 3-4 working days for shipping abroad. Deliveries are possible to the following countries: Germany, Austria, Portugal, Ireland and France.
(3) If the transport company returns the dispatched goods to the seller because delivery to the customer was not possible, the customer shall bear the costs for the unsuccessful dispatch. This does not apply if the customer effectively exercises his right of withdrawal, if he is not responsible for the circumstance that led to the impossibility of delivery or if he was temporarily prevented from accepting the goods, unless the seller had given him reasonable prior notice of the delivery.
(4) Self-collection by the customer is not possible for logistical reasons.
4. Minimum/Maximum Order Value
(1) No minimum order value applies.
(2) There is a maximum order value of goods worth 3000€.
5. Terms of Payment
(1) All prices are quoted in euros, include the statutory value-added tax and are exclusive of any shipping costs that may be incurred. The price at the time of the order shall apply in each case.
(2) Payment shall be made by credit card (MasterCard, Visa or AMEX), PayPal, Klarna (Sofortüberweisung as well as purchase on account), Google Pay, Apple Pay, Shopify Pay or Maestro. Payment by sending cash or cheques is not possible.
(3) Your credit card account will be charged when you order the goods.
(4) For the payment methods PayPal and Sofortüberweisung, the purchase price will be debited from your account upon successful completion of the payment process.
6. Redemption of Promotional Vouchers
(1) Vouchers which are issued free of charge by the Seller as part of promotions with a specific period of validity and which cannot be purchased by the Customer (hereinafter referred to as Promotion Vouchers) can only be redeemed in the Seller's online shop and only during the specified period.
(2) Individual products may be excluded from the voucher promotion if a corresponding restriction results from the content of the promotion voucher.
(3) Promotion vouchers can only be redeemed before the order process is completed. Subsequent offsetting is not possible.
(4) Only one promotional voucher can be redeemed per order.
(5) The value of the goods must be at least equal to the amount of the promotional voucher. Any remaining credit will not be refunded by the seller.
(6) If the value of the promotional voucher is not sufficient to cover the order, one of the other payment methods offered by the Seller may be chosen to settle the difference.
(7) The credit balance of a promotional voucher is neither paid out in cash nor does it earn interest.
(8) The promotional voucher will not be refunded if the customer returns the goods paid for in full or in part with the promotional voucher within the scope of his statutory right of withdrawal.
(9) The promotional voucher is transferable. The Seller may make payment with discharging effect to the respective holder redeeming the promotional voucher in the Seller's online shop. This does not apply if the seller has knowledge or grossly negligent ignorance of the ineligibility, legal incapacity or lack of representation authorisation of the respective holder.
7. Redemption of Gift Vouchers
(1) Vouchers that can be purchased via the Seller's online shop (hereinafter referred to as gift vouchers) can only be redeemed in the Seller's online shop, unless otherwise stated in the voucher.
(2) Gift vouchers and remaining balances of gift vouchers are redeemable until the end of the third year after the year of the voucher purchase. Remaining credits will be credited to the customer until the expiry date.
(3) Gift vouchers can only be redeemed before the order process is completed. Subsequent offsetting is not possible.
(4) Only one gift voucher can be redeemed per order.
(5) Gift vouchers can only be used for the purchase of goods and not for the purchase of further gift vouchers.
(6) If the value of the gift voucher is not sufficient to cover the order, one of the other payment methods offered by the Seller may be chosen to settle the difference.
(7) The credit balance of a gift voucher is neither paid out in cash nor does it earn interest.
(8) The gift voucher is transferable. The Seller may make payment with discharging effect to the respective holder redeeming the gift voucher in the Seller's online shop. This does not apply if the seller has knowledge or grossly negligent ignorance of the ineligibility, legal incapacity or lack of representative authority of the respective holder.
8. Cancellation Policy
As described in the cancellation policy, you are entitled to the statutory right of cancellation.
(1) If the goods are defective, the provisions of the statutory liability for defects shall apply.
(2) The customer is requested to complain about delivered goods with obvious transport damage to the deliverer and to inform the seller of this. If the customer does not comply with this, this shall have no effect on his statutory or contractual claims for defects.
10. Retention of Title
If the seller makes advance payment, he shall retain ownership of the delivered goods until the purchase price owed has been paid in full.
11. Use of the Stored Data and Data Protection
Information on the type, scope and purpose of the collection and storage of the personal data required for the processing of the purchase contract by genovacan be found in the data protection declaration.
12. Limitation of Liability
genova is liable without limitation in case of intent or gross negligence.
Apart from that, liability for a negligent breach of duty is excluded, unless essential contractual obligations are violated, the violation of which endangers the achievement of the purpose of the contract, or obligations are violated, the fulfilment of which enables the proper execution of the contract in the first place and on the observance of which the customer regularly relies. In these cases, however, genova's liability is limited to the foreseeable, contract-typical damage according to the type of goods. This also applies to actions of our legal representatives or vicarious agents.
The above limitations of liability do not apply to claims of the customer arising from product liability or claims of the customer in case of injury to life, body or health, in case of an assumption of guarantee by genovaor in case of fraudulently concealed defects.
13. Applicable law
All legal relations between the parties shall be governed by the law of the Federal Republic of Germany to the exclusion of the laws on the international sale of movable goods.
14. Place of Jurisdiction
Place of performance and exclusive place of jurisdiction is Hamburg, as far as permissible. This also applies if the customer has no general place of jurisdiction in the Federal Republic of Germany or has moved his usual place of residence abroad after conclusion of the contract. genova is, however, entitled to sue the customer at any other legal place of jurisdiction.
15. Final Provisionen
Should one or more provisions of these GTC be legally invalid, the validity of the remaining provisions shall not be affected.