REVEEL by MedSkin Solutions
1. Information we collect
Information you provide to us
When you contact us via our online contact form, we collect information from you such as:
- Telephone number
- E-mail address
Information we collect through your use of the Services
We and our third party service providers may collect information from you when you use our services, including:
- About your browser or device: Certain information is collected by most browsers or automatically about your device, such as your media access control (MAC) address, computer type (Windows or Macintosh), screen resolution, operating system name and version, device make and model, language, internet browser type and version, and the name and version of the services you use. We use this information to support the proper functioning of our services.
- When you visit our website for the first time, we ask for your individual consent to use certain categories of cookies. If you do not accept cookies, this may cause inconvenience to you in your use of the services. For example, we may not be able to recognise your computer and you may have to log in again each time you visit. You can also withdraw your consent in whole or in part at any time (more information at the bottom of this page).
- Use of pixel tags and other similar technologies: Pixel tags (also known as web beacons and clear GIFs) may be used in connection with some Services to, among other things, track the actions of users of the Services (including email recipients), measure the success of our marketing campaigns, and compile statistics about Service usage and response rates.
- IP address: Your IP address is a number automatically assigned to the computer you are using by your Internet Service Provider. An IP address may be identified, automatically shortened and logged in our server log files when a user accesses the Services, along with the time of the visit and the pages visited. Collecting IP addresses is common practice and is done automatically by many websites, applications and other services. We use shortened IP addresses only for purposes such as calculating usage levels, diagnosing server problems and administering the Services. We can also infer your approximate location from your IP address.
2. If we are unable to collect your information
If you do not allow us to collect information from you or about the Services, we may not be able to provide you with full access to the Services, products or support related to the Services. For example, we need your personal information to complete and fulfil your request via the online contact form.
3. How we use your information
We may use and disclose the information we collect from or about you for the following purposes:
- To provide the services.
- To provide you with administrative information, such as information about the services and changes to our terms and policies.
- Complete and fulfil your enquiries via the online contact form, including providing customer service in relation to your enquiries via the online contact form.
- Personalise your experience of the Services by presenting you with products and offers that are tailored to you or that may be of interest to you, in accordance with your choices.
- Enable you to participate in sweepstakes, contests and similar promotions and manage these activities.
- For our business purposes and the business purposes of our partners and third party service providers, such as, without limitation, troubleshooting, data analysis, audits, security, fraud monitoring and prevention, developing new products, expanding, improving or modifying our services, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of advertising campaigns, working with our partners, responding to customer service requests, and operating and expanding the business or future operations.
4. How we share your information
Your information may be disclosed:
- To our third-party service providers who provide services such as website hosting, data analytics, payment processing, fraud protection, order processing, provision of information technology and related infrastructure, customer service, email delivery, invoice verification and other services. To third party sponsors involved in running sweepstakes, contests and similar promotions that are consistent with your choices.
- To a third party in the event of a proposed or completed reorganisation, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer or other disposition of all or a portion of our business, assets or stock (including in bankruptcy or similar proceedings). If such an event occurs, that third party may assume all of our rights to collect, use, share or otherwise dispose of your information.
- We may use and disclose information that is not used to identify or otherwise relate to an individual for any purpose, unless we are required to do otherwise under applicable law.
5. Third Party Services
6. Google Analytics
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service. It is operated by Google Inc, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA.
7. Google Tag Manager
This website uses the Google Tag Manager from Google Ireland Limited (Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland).
The Google Tag Manager is a tag management system that provides tracking codes and associated code fragments (tags). This enables Google to process personal data. A transmission of personal data to US-American servers cannot be excluded. Further information can be accessed via the following link: https://policies.google.com/privacy/frameworks?gl=de.
The Google Tag Manager processes the following personal data:
- IP address
- Online identifiers (including cookie identifiers)
The use of Google Tag Manager causes tools requiring consent (such as web analysis tools, conversion tracking or testing tools) to be loaded and thus integrated on the website. Interactions on the website are recorded and forwarded to the respective tool.
Through the integration of Google services on this website, data is transmitted to Google. How Google uses this data can be found in the following link: https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites?hl=de.
Furthermore, you can find information on how Google processes the data and what rights and setting options you have with regard to data processing in Google's data protection information: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=de.
Information on the protection of your privacy can be found in the privacy settings: https://safety.google/privacy/privacy-controls/.
The legal basis for the processing of the (personal) data is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a DSGVO.
8. Google Ads/Adwords/Conversion Tracking
This website uses Google Ads and in connection with Google AdWords, conversion tracking is used by Google Ireland Limited (Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland).
If you click on an ad placed by Google, a cookie for conversion tracking will be stored on your device. The cookies are valid for 30 days. If you visit certain pages of our website while the cookie is still valid, both Google and we will be able to recognise that you have clicked on a certain ad and have been redirected to this page.
Through the use of conversion cookies, we can learn the number of users who clicked on the ad and were subsequently redirected to a page with a conversion tracking tag.
No personal data is collected or processed through this analysis service. The conversion cookies are not used for personal identification. We (genova GmbH) only receive statistical evaluations from Google, which we can use to recognise the effect of our advertising measures. We do not receive any other data obtained through the use of advertising media. This means that it is not possible to identify you personally.
The legal basis for the processing of the data is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a DSGVO.
9. Google Remarketing
This website uses Google Remarketing by Google Ireland Limited (Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland).
Google Remarketing allows us to display advertisements in the form of Display Ads during your continued internet use after you have visited our website. These display ads can be generated on the basis of cookies, as your usage behaviour when visiting various websites is recorded and analysed by Google. This enables Google to recognise your visit to our website.
By using Google Remarketing, we aim to optimise our marketing process by serving interesting ads that are tailored to your preferences. This allows us to evaluate the campaign performance reports and adjust the ads if necessary.
With remarketing, personal data is pseudonymised. This means that the data collected through remarketing cannot be combined with the personal data that Google may store.
The information and data generated by the cookies are forwarded to a Google server and stored there. It cannot be excluded that the transfer and storage takes place in the USA or another third country. Further information can be obtained from this link: https://policies.google.com/privacy/frameworks?gl=de.
The legal basis for the processing of the data is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a DSGVO.
We strive to take reasonable organisational, technical and administrative measures to protect information within our organisation. Unfortunately, no data transmission or storage system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. If you have reason to believe that the security of your account has been compromised, please notify us immediately in accordance with the "Contact Us" section below.
11. Your Data Protection Rights
If you wish to access, correct, update or request deletion of your personal data, you may do so at any time. In addition, if you are a resident of the European Union, you may object to the processing of your personal data, ask us to restrict the processing of your personal data or request the portability of your personal data. You can exercise these rights by contacting us using the contact details provided in the "Contact Us" section.
Similarly, if we have collected and processed your personal data with your consent, you may withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawing your consent will not affect the lawfulness of the processing we carried out prior to your withdrawal, nor will it affect the processing of your personal data carried out in reliance on lawful grounds for processing other than consent.
You have the right to complain to a data protection authority about our collection and use of your personal data. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority. (Contact information for data protection authorities in the European Economic Area, Switzerland and certain non-European countries (including the USA and Canada) can be found here).
We respond to all requests we receive from individuals who wish to exercise their data protection rights in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
12. Retention Period
We store personal data we collect from you where we have an ongoing legitimate business need to do so (for example, to provide you with a service you have requested or to comply with applicable legal, tax or accounting requirements).
If we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your personal data, we will either delete or anonymise it or, if this is not possible (e.g. because your personal data has been stored in backup archives), we will keep your personal data secure and isolated from any further processing until deletion is possible.
13. Use of Services by Minors
The Services are not directed at anyone under the age of thirteen (13) and we ask that you do not provide any personal information through the Services.
14. Cross-border Transfer
Your information may be stored and processed in any country where we have facilities or where we engage service providers, and by using the Services, you consent to the transfer of information to countries outside your country of residence, including the United States, which may have different data protection laws than your country.
If you are located in the European Economic Area (EEA), we have taken steps to comply with EEA data transfer restrictions, such as implementing a legal mechanism to lawfully transfer your personal data between the EEA and non-EEA countries such as the United States and Australia.
16. How to contact us
As communication by e-mail is not always secure, please do not include credit card or other confidential information in your e-mails to us.