REVEEL by MedSkin Solutions
1. Information we collect
Information you provide to us
If you contact us via our online contact form, we collect information from you such as:
- Telephone number
- E-mail address
Information we collect through your use of the Services
We and our third party service providers may collect information from you when you use our Services, including:
- About your browser or device: Certain information is collected by most browsers or automatically through your device, such as your MAC (Media Access Control) address, computer type (Windows or Macintosh), screen resolution, operating system name and version, device manufacturer and - model, language, type and version of the Internet browser as well as the name and version of the services you use. We use this information to help our Services function properly.
- When you visit our website for the first time, we ask you for your individual consent to the use of certain categories of cookies. If you do not accept cookies, this may cause you inconvenience when using the Services. For example, we may not be able to recognize your computer and you may have to log in each time you visit. You can also revoke your consent in whole or in part at any time (more information at the end of this page).
- Use of pixel tags and other similar technologies: Pixel tags (also known as web beacons and clear GIFs) may be used in connection with some Services to, among other things, monitor the actions of users of the Services (including email recipients). to track, measure the success of our marketing campaigns and compile statistics about use of the Services and response rates.
- IP Address: Your IP address is a number automatically assigned to the computer you are using by your Internet service provider. An IP address may be identified, automatically shortened and logged in our server log files when a user accesses the Services, along with the time of visit and the pages visited. Collecting IP addresses is common practice and is done automatically by many websites, applications and other services. We only use shortened IP addresses for purposes such as calculating usage levels, diagnosing server problems, and administering the Services. We may also derive your approximate location from your IP address.
2. If we cannot collect your information
If you do not allow us to collect information from you or through the Services, we may not be able to provide you with full access to the Services, products or support related to the Services. For example, we need your personal information to complete and fulfill your request via the online contact form.
3. How we use your information
We may use and disclose the information we collect from or about you for the following purposes:
- To provide the Services.
- To provide you with administrative information, such as information about the Services and changes to our terms and policies.
- To complete and fulfill your requests via the online contact form, including providing customer service in relation to your requests via the online contact form.
- To personalize your experience with the Services by presenting you with products and offers that are tailored to you or that may be of interest to you, in accordance with your choices.
- To allow you to participate in sweepstakes, contests and similar promotions and to administer these activities.
- For our business purposes and the business purposes of our partners and third party service providers, such as: B., without limitation, troubleshooting, data analysis, audits, security, fraud monitoring and prevention, developing new products, expanding, improving or modifying our services, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of advertising campaigns, working with our partners, responding to customer service requests, and Operating and expanding the business or future activities.
4. How We Share Your Information
Your information may be disclosed:
- To our third party service providers who provide services such as website hosting, data analysis, payment processing, fraud protection, order fulfillment, provision of information technology and related infrastructure, customer service, email delivery, bill verification and other services. To third-party sponsors involved in administering sweepstakes, contests and similar promotions consistent with your choices.
- To a third party in the event of a proposed or consummated reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer or other disposition of all or a portion of our business, assets or stock (including in bankruptcy or similar proceedings). If such an event occurs, that third party may assume all of our rights to collect, use, share or otherwise dispose of your information.
- We may use and disclose information that does not identify or otherwise identify any individual for any purpose, unless we are required to do otherwise by applicable law.
5. Third Party Services
6. Google Analytics
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service. It is operated by Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA.
7. Google Tag Manager
This website uses the Google Tag Manager from Google Ireland Limited (Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland).
Google Tag Manager is a tag management system that provides tracking codes and associated code fragments (tags). This gives Google the opportunity to process personal data. A transmission of personal data to US servers cannot be ruled out. Further information can be accessed via the following link: https://policies.google.com/privacy/frameworks?gl=de .
The following personal data is processed by Google Tag Manager:
- IP address
- Online identifiers (including cookie identifiers)
The use of Google Tag Manager causes tools requiring consent (such as web analysis tools, conversion tracking or testing tools) to be loaded and thus integrated into the website. Interactions on the website are recorded and forwarded to the respective tool.
By integrating Google services on this website, data is transmitted to Google. How Google uses this data can be found at the following link: https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites?hl=de .
You can also find information about how Google processes the data and what rights and setting options you have with regard to data processing in Google's data protection information: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=de .
Information about protecting your privacy can be found in the data protection settings:https://safety.google/privacy/privacy-controls/ .
The legal basis for the processing of (personal) data is Article 6 (1) (a) GDPR.
8. Google Ads/Adwords/Conversion Tracking
This website uses Google Ads and, in connection with Google AdWords, conversion tracking is used by Google Ireland Limited (Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland).
If you click on an ad placed by Google, a cookie will be placed on your device for conversion tracking. The cookies are valid for 30 days. If you visit certain pages on our website while the cookie is still valid, both Google and we can recognize that you clicked on a specific ad and were redirected to this page.
By using conversion cookies, we can learn the number of users who clicked on the ad and were then redirected to a page with a conversion tracking tag.
No personal data is collected or processed by this analysis service. The conversion cookies are not used for personal identification. We (genova GmbH) only receive statistical evaluations from Google, which we use to identify the effect of the advertising measures we use. We do not receive any other data obtained through the use of advertising materials. This means that it is not possible to identify you personally.
The legal basis for processing the data is Article 6 Paragraph 1 Letter a GDPR.
9. Google Remarketing
This website uses Google Remarketing from Google Ireland Limited (Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland).
Through Google Remarketing, after your visit to our website, we can display advertisements in the form of display ads while you continue to use the Internet. These display ads can be generated using cookies because your usage behavior when you visit various websites is recorded and analyzed by Google. This enables Google to recognize your visit to our website.
By using Google Remarketing, we want to optimize our marketing process by displaying interesting advertisements tailored to your preferences. This allows us to evaluate the reports on campaign performance and thus adjust the advertisements if necessary.
During remarketing, personal data is pseudonymized. This means that the data collected through remarketing cannot be combined with the personal data that Google may store.
The information and data generated by the cookies are forwarded to a Google server and stored there. It cannot be ruled out that the transfer and storage will take place in the USA or another third country. Further information can be found at this link: https://policies.google.com/privacy/frameworks?gl=de .
The legal basis for processing the data is Article 6 Paragraph 1 Letter a GDPR.
We strive to take appropriate organizational, technical and administrative measures to protect information within our organization. Unfortunately, no data transmission or storage system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. If you have reason to believe that the security of your account has been compromised, please notify us immediately in accordance with the "Contact Us" section below.
11. Your Privacy Rights
If you would like to access, correct, update or request deletion of your personal information, you can do so at any time. In addition, if you are a resident of the European Union, you can object to the processing of your personal data, ask us to restrict the processing of your personal data or request the portability of your personal data. You can exercise these rights by contacting us using the contact details provided in the "Contact" section.
Likewise, if we have collected and processed your personal data with your consent, you can withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawing your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing we carried out before you withdrew it, nor will it affect any processing of your personal data carried out in reliance on lawful processing grounds other than consent.
You have the right to complain to a data protection authority about our collection and use of your personal information. For further information, please contact your local data protection authority. (Contact information for data protection authorities in the European Economic Area, Switzerland and certain non-European countries (including the USA and Canada) can be found here ).
We respond to all requests we receive from individuals who wish to exercise their data protection rights in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
12. Retention period
We retain personal information we collect from you where we have an ongoing legitimate business need to do so (for example, to provide you with a service you have requested or to meet applicable legal, tax or accounting requirements).
When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your personal information, we will either delete or anonymize it, or, if this is not possible (for example, because your personal information has been stored in backup archives), then we will store your personal information securely and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible.
13. Use of Services by Minors
The Services are not directed to anyone under the age of thirteen (13) and we ask that you do not provide any personal information through the Services.
14. Cross-border transfer
Your information may be stored and processed in any country in which we have facilities or in which we engage service providers, and by using the Services, you consent to the transfer of information to countries outside of your country of residence, including the United States, which may have different data protection regulations than your country.
If you are located in the European Economic Area (EEA), we have taken measures to comply with EEA data transfer restrictions, such as: B. implementing a legal mechanism to lawfully transfer your personal data between the EEA and non-EEA countries such as the United States and Australia.
16. How you can contact us
Because email communications are not always secure, we ask that you do not include credit card or other sensitive information in your emails to us.